Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mom's Day Out




Today was the first day of Mom's Day Out for Callan and Silas. They were so excited this morning as we were getting ready armed with backpacks, lunch boxes and rest mats ( and several changes of clothes for my potty training Silas) they were ready to take on the day. I hope they had a good day... I will soon find out, pick up is in 30 minutes.

Eliza and I used the day to run to a local town to apply for her Social Security Number, run by Hobby Lobby... and take a good rest (for Eliza) because tonight starts the Fall Chaos of Baseball games and Soccer games, and Karate, and choir, and G-Force, and Team-Kid, and Bible Studies, and ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoorraayyy for Silas and Callan! I hope they had a fun day. And also Mom and Eliza a day of bonding and girly things - well sort of! Carole