I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much. I think it looks just like me!
For those of you out in blog land... my friend that did this is very talented and this blog uplift is new to her many talents. If you look on the sidebar you will see a link to her blog Peek-a-boo Greeting. Go check her out and let her give your blog a face lift (or if you are in the market for invites, announcements, greeting cards, etc). This sweet, sweet, Mommy has been a help and inspiration to me throughout my adoption journey. She created my announcements, Christmas Cards and a video journal of her time in Guatemala. And truth be told, I met her through a friend and most of our relationship was through e-mail...I believe she is one of the most genuine people I have ever met, and I did meet her when I went to pick up my video.
She herself (being a young pup) is waiting to be OF AGE so that she can adopt the child that has always been in her heart from China. The services and goods she offers are all a way for them to raise funds for their travel expenses during their adoption. Please go support her.
Thanks again, M, I LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!
It looks amazing! I'm jealous.
I LOVE IT! And the new title too! I love the colors - so bright and cheerful. Your Blog Fairy did an awsome job.
Love, Love, Love it! How fantasically cute!!! It does look just like you....Margie
Great Blog design! I love it - and it does look like you!
I totally LOVE IT!!! It looks awesome in here, Ashley! I must experiment more with the digital scrapbooking elements in my designs. I did complete a tutorial tonight at The Shabby Shoppe...what fun! I have always tried to work with layers in Photoshop Elements but I was never able to figure it out before...LOL...I'm not very good with computers at times. Enjoy your new blog home! God bless.
I am SOOOO EXCITED that you love it! I think it is perfect (if I do say so myself). Thank you for your sweet words. It has been my pleasure to create new things for the Jones'.
I LOVE IT ASHLEY! I want one TOO!
I LOVE IT ASHLEY! I want one TOO!
Oh man, this looks so good. My new montra..."thou shalt not covet Ashley's new blog!"
Post a Comment