I was tagged by Stephanie...
7 things I want to do before I die
1) Go on Mission Trips
2) Learn Spanish
3) Watch my children fall in love and get married
4) Watch my children have children
5) Travel (anywhere but also to Paris)
6) Give more freely
7) Enjoy Entertaining
7 things I can do
1) A handstand
2) A cartwheel
3) Love unconditionally
4) Birth a 10 pound baby
5) Leave my daughter in Guatemala for 9 months
6) Fly to another country by myself
7) Take care of my children
7 things I cannot do
1) train my dog
2) play Endless Ocean (I cannot figure out how to make him swim)
3) Win at Mario Kart against Baylor... Callan is my match
4) Discipline Silas like I do his brothers?????
5) Watch my children hurt/cry
6) Sit quietly at a baseball game
7) Run a Marathon (and I think about it a lot)
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (changing this one to 'my spouse')
1) his faith
2) his dedication
3) his parenting
4) his coaching
5) his loving
6) his handsomness
7) his sensitivity
7 things I say most often
1) Seriously???
2) Time to get up
3) Just a minute
4) Hello
5) Bedtime
6) 2 more bites
7) How is your day looking?
7 celebrity crushes (in no particular order)
Opt out... I went google searching... found a few cute ones, but crush... I don't know???
7 People to Tag
Sonja
Heather
Big Nanny
Nicole
Teresa
Alicia
Tonya












No comments:
Post a Comment