Sometimes, life just has to stop. Sometimes, you have to put aside a fresh shower, a few loads of laundry, and making your daughters birthday invites. Sometimes you have to take the opportunity to snuggle up on the coach with your 5 year old who is about to spend his days with a stranger. When only you and him can be together because little brother and little sister are sleeping. Sometimes you have to hold that child, that not too long ago was a baby in your arms and just stay there for a few hours doing nothing (but watch his favorite show). SO, that is what we did, and I LOVED IT!
And sometimes, you have to choke back the tears when you just drift off to sleep and that 5 year old, who will all too soon think he is too big for Momma is giving you sweet kisses over and over again, because he loves you.
It is not the heartbreak of momma losing her baby to Kindergarten I want to remember, it is this... this time, this day... because I never want to forget.












3 comments:
What are you trying to do to me? I'm afraid I'm going ot have to boycott your blog until I am adjusted to kindergarten!
What are you trying to do to me? I'm afraid I'm going ot have to boycott your blog until I am adjusted to kindergarten!
What are you trying to do to me? I'm afraid I'm going ot have to boycott your blog until I am adjusted to kindergarten!
Post a Comment