Usually I do not do all the laundry in one day, because it makes me tired and a little grumpy. But I thought I would today... just to see. This is our laundry for the week. I did 9 loads... and to be honest, Brent and I did not have full loads. I did our laundry mid week last week. I also still have a baseball uniform in the dryer, a load of kitchen towels in the washer, and a velvet dress to wash alone and on delicate.
I mean when there is this much laundry produced in a week, who is going to notice that there is 7 extra sleepers???
I guess I need to thank God that:
1. We can afford the clothes.
2. We have a washing machine and dryer in our home and I do not have to go to the laundry mat.
3. That I have beautiful warm bodies to fill all those clothes.












4 comments:
do you always put your laundry on the leather couch like that? i do ...every day i pile it on and some days i put it up & some days i do not....the next house we live in the laundry room is going to be as big as a bedroom and have a couch in there for sorting so you can close the door so noone can see the mess..that is my soapbox of the day....ps you will be fine with the new baby's clothes they are so tiny :)
7 extra sleepers? Have you forgotten that they go through 4 or 5 a day? Maybe I shouldn't have reminded you. Yeah, you won't notice 7 little sleepers (or 21 receiving blankets, 14 burp cloths, 5 crib sheets, 14 cute outfits with matching socks and blankets, your 7 extra shirts they spit up on...) hee hee! Maybe you should get and extra washer and drier- that's my dream!
Amen to no laundromat. And I don't think you'll necessarily be surprised by an increase in laundry since you already have so much. But you might have forgotten that it is way more than 1 sleeper a day - usually 2 in our house because we have either a diaper explosion or puke fest at some point during the day. And receiving blankets which I use to keep all sorts of yuck at bay and the bibs. But even with all of that, they are so tiny that it doesn't make that much difference in our house.
HOLY C#%P! See, that's the kind of thing that would make me jump into the Cumberland River! My hat and my dryer sheets are off to you girl! Margie
Post a Comment