I tried to capture him on his quilt. Nommie has followed tradition of her mother (my Nanny) and started quilting (actually only quilts for her grandbabies) Since Silas, each child has gotten a quilt hand-pieced by Nommie. (Baylor and Callan's came from Nanny) The quilt Cruz is laying on is the one Nommie made for him.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
15 weeks 4 days
My little man is getting so much personality. His tummy is doing so much better, and he is so happy. He just wants to sit up, look out and watch the world around him. He is content sitting in my lap all day long watching whoever is in front of us. He FINALLY started sleeping through the night this past week. Sure he would give me a good stretch here or there, but he has been sleeping 10 hours since early in the week.
I tried to capture him on his quilt. Nommie has followed tradition of her mother (my Nanny) and started quilting (actually only quilts for her grandbabies) Since Silas, each child has gotten a quilt hand-pieced by Nommie. (Baylor and Callan's came from Nanny) The quilt Cruz is laying on is the one Nommie made for him.


I tried to capture him on his quilt. Nommie has followed tradition of her mother (my Nanny) and started quilting (actually only quilts for her grandbabies) Since Silas, each child has gotten a quilt hand-pieced by Nommie. (Baylor and Callan's came from Nanny) The quilt Cruz is laying on is the one Nommie made for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
adorable. I love the first pic. I see Silas in that pic :)
Awwww!! A cutie...and bare bottomed, too.
Such a nice tradition having handmade quilts. They'll treasure it always.
Oh my goodness, he's a beauty!
Post a Comment