TRUZE is going to be bigger than her soon!! you sure don't make them small, do you???? He is adorable!! I love the paci clip. Wish I was crafty!! Glad he is feeling better. You are a good Mom. Not sure I could sacrifice all that you are for nursing!! I don't know how you do it w/5!!
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
1 comment:
TRUZE is going to be bigger than her soon!! you sure don't make them small, do you???? He is adorable!! I love the paci clip. Wish I was crafty!! Glad he is feeling better. You are a good Mom. Not sure I could sacrifice all that you are for nursing!! I don't know how you do it w/5!!
Post a Comment