Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Tool on Tuesday
Here is another "Tot School" tool for you. I went here (on advice from my friend Tonya),printed the cards, laminated them and cut them out.(I purchased a personal laminator a while back because Baylor and Callan both have had their picture in the paper and I wanted to save it without it getting messed up or torn... it has been an awesome investment already). This was the first time Eliza played with the cards. It has a name card with a color block on it and 5 picture cards with something predominately of that color on it. We laid out the name cards and had her lay all the picture cards on top of the corresponding color. Silas and I helped her some and she did great. Even if she was not sure what color it was, when we helped her, she knew where to put it. It was a great way for Silas to help because he thought he was TOO BIG to work on colors, so instead he helped Sissy. By the end he was asking to "do a few for her".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment