What an amazing big brother role model for his siblings! You must be so proud of him. I loved this post! Actually I love most of your posts. . I have to admit I follow prob. about 15 blogs and yours has always been my favorite. I love that you are always authentic and real. . you inspire me as a mom and wife with your intentionality in parenting and in your marriage. I can't believe you have FIVE kids and seem to continue to be intentional spiritually, academically, and emotionally with all of the - AMAZING! I also had a quick question I remember awhile back you were going to print out your blog into a book. . how did it turnout and is it worth it with quality and price?? Was it really time consuming? I know you are SUPER busy but if you ever have a minute would you email me about it darcmcmurray@gmail.com thanks! thanks for letting me share in your life from a far and learn from you. Darcy McMurray
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
1 comment:
What an amazing big brother role model for his siblings! You must be so proud of him. I loved this post! Actually I love most of your posts. . I have to admit I follow prob. about 15 blogs and yours has always been my favorite. I love that you are always authentic and real. . you inspire me as a mom and wife with your intentionality in parenting and in your marriage. I can't believe you have FIVE kids and seem to continue to be intentional spiritually, academically, and emotionally with all of the - AMAZING! I also had a quick question I remember awhile back you were going to print out your blog into a book. . how did it turnout and is it worth it with quality and price?? Was it really time consuming? I know you are SUPER busy but if you ever have a minute would you email me about it darcmcmurray@gmail.com
thanks!
thanks for letting me share in your life from a far and learn from you.
Darcy McMurray
Post a Comment