Thursday, September 6, 2007

Felíz Cumpleaños!!!

I cannot belive that she is already one!!! It just blows me away!


We threw a "Centeral American Fiesta" tonight in her honor with a catered display of beans, rice and fajitas. Since we had a big party for her as her homecoming, we tried to keep it small.


She has brought us so much joy in her short time here. I can only imagine the life ahead of us!


We prayed specifically for her birth mother tonight. I have no idea what she is feeling today, that too I cannot imagine, but I pray that she is at peace in knowing that her child is loved more than she could imagine possible.


Here are some photos from the PAR-TAY!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ok with the big bow in her hair, but I really feel that the cake was entirely to small-the cake should be bigger than the bow!Happy 1st Birthday Eliza!

as

Michelle Smiles said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl!

Bobbi said...

Happy first birthday beautiful girl!!

Love the hairbow!!

Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Eliza! Here's to many many more with your family...

Gail said...

How fun!! What a wonderful gift you have gotten.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Love the photos...LOVE the dress...love the menu too! What a great party!!

God bless.

Kristin said...

Oh, what a beautiful birthday baby!!!! Can't wait until we celebrate with Madalyn!! :)

Hugs!
Kristin

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute! Feliz Cumpleanos, Princesa! Love, Abby & family