Wednesday, September 5, 2007
A note from the Land of Eternal Spring
Late last night I got an e-mail from Eliza's foster mom... I had it translated and I was so happy to hear from them. I left her my e-mail address when I went in November to visit. I do not know if she just now found it, or just now was able to get to a computer. It is so sweet and you can tell how much she still thinks of her. She wanted to know if she was happy and loving and if she was chubbier.I plan on sending pictures down soon with another family. I am also sending them an e-mail back as soon as I can get it translated and gave her the blog address. She may not be able to read all my rantings, but she will enjoy the pictures I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
Lovely:) So awesome that you can have that contact with her and keep them posted on Eliza growing up!
What a great gift for you family! Eliza will always know that she is a very special little girla nd so loved by all.
Amanda
That is so neat!! You know this f-mom has made a huge impression on your daughter too, even though you may not see it yet.
Gail
Funny, I just had my first contact from Sabrina's foster family yesterday as well. They were thinking of her because of her birthday and wanted to know how she was. I did find out they are still fostering but not for our agency...so I emailed some photos and hope I still have her snail mail address to send some real photos. I was so touched they were reaching out and thinking of Sabrina.
What an opportunity for Eliza to have a connection to the family that cared and loved her before she came home. I know you are thrilled with this opportunity to communicate with them. You can tell from her words how much she loves her. I bet she is thinking of her today as she turns the big ONE! Happy Birthday beautiful baby!
It is my prayer that we end up as fortunate as you have in this area. What a blessing to know she was loved for 9 months when you couldn't hold her!!
That is so GREAT!
Post a Comment