Well, you can't really tell, but that red splotch on his face you can find all over his body. His hand and feet are swollen.
This is the 3rd time he has done this. The 2 previous times were in the spring during blooming season. This one throws me off. Since I am bad at dates, I am blogging this so I will have a record of exactly when it was. I called the allergist and after spending about 30 minutes on the phone with her I am documenting everything he came into contact with in the past 24 hours. From foods to detergents, etc. I am supposed to copy labels from foods so they can check preservatives and compare. That is really a daunting task. You don't realize what all they come in contact with until you start itemizing it.
We could not get in until August 20th. So today he has a bad case of the spots. If you see us out and about and you see a spotted Zombie, he is not contagious... but he has taken 50mg of Benedryl.












2 comments:
Hey, Ashley. Mia had something similar recently, and Heather figured out what M had...
You may want to give her a call or email.
-Shawn
Owie! From one person who breaks out in hives to another...you have my sympathy, Baylor! I now know the reason for my hive outbreaks...I hope that you will find the answers to the questions that you have very soon! Poor dear. God bless.
Post a Comment