I KNEW that was coming! Although, I thought it would be up within 30 minutes of my post! You could at least explain that we were Jim and Tammy Faye Baker and this was late into the night after I lost my long eyelashes...oh well, I asked for it!
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
3 comments:
Boy that looks familiar!
Oh my! That's, ummmm, interesting.
I KNEW that was coming! Although, I thought it would be up within 30 minutes of my post! You could at least explain that we were Jim and Tammy Faye Baker and this was late into the night after I lost my long eyelashes...oh well, I asked for it!
Post a Comment