Things you need to know:
*My smaller lens is still broken on my camera so it was hard taking pics inside places (because when I got far enough away there was a crowd between me and my subject).
*Eliza chose to finely tune this new 2 year old attitude she is working on, much to the horror of her family. Cute is only so cute when a loud wail is coming from the mouth.
* I know his Nommie will say that Callan did not make it in enough pictures. This was Callan's "ULTIMATE FUN ZONE" I did not catch him much, and when I did... it was of him taking off. I did have a few more but thought I would spare you the backs of the head or on to the next thing shots... and the sour face of Eliza, was so I'd remember the look of "Don't even take my picture in front of the fish".












3 comments:
Looks like the kiddos weren't the only ones having fun. Next time maybe there'll be pix of Mommy having fun?
What kind of camera do you use? The pictures are awesome!
So fun! We recently went to that museum and loved it. Looks like y'all had a blast!
Post a Comment