Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our neighborhood is going down the drain

Where we live is really growing. When we first moved here, there was a small landing strip airfield, and you had to drive at least 20 minutes to the grocery or get any fast food. Now, we practically have it all and here lately people from all over have been moving in, and they bring with them a different culture and different entertainment ideas. For example, on my drive to school either kids or a gang marking their territory have graffitied a symbol on most all of the outdoor electrical units in the yards. I have seen a few different ones. But last night, WE got hit. I have never seen a symbol like it and I am sure it stands for something really bad. We have called the officials and they are looking into it and they think they have a culprit in mind. In fact, they said that it is a gang from LA staking its claim...LA... Lower Alabama that is!

Paybacks, friends, paybacks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like that gang did you a favor. I've never seen your vehicle look so good. Crimson makes everything look better. I hope you don't press charges because then the gang might have to wear "prison orange" like all those Volunteer fans. That would not be good.

P.S.
The gang would like their moniker back at some point.
:)