First, sorry I have been a bad blogger... as Silas would say (besides a busy life here lately) I have had the SNOTS. Just when I think I am getting rid of it, it rears its head again. It is wearing me out.
SILLY SOCKS
This week was S week at school and we got a note home yesterday that today was Silly Sock Day. My crafty mind wandered and I created in my head what would take hours to do... and since I had plans last night, I knew I could not. Brent was at the Tar-jay and I told him to pick up some silly socks. Callan LOVED them.
SECOND grade SECRET love notes
Baylor got his first love note yesterday. Actually 2, and I am not happy about it. Sure it is all sweet and innocent, and he was all red faced and embarrassed. But boy the girls are forward in 2nd grade. She was straight and to the point. I covered up her name because she wrote it and then scribbled it out (but you can still read it).

SLEEVES
Silas is so excited about getting to wear long "sleeves" shirts and long "sleeves" pants. He has been waiting all summer to put them back on again. He finally feels "home". However, he did not enjoy all the SWEAT he was creating while playing at the park in the 85 degree FALL weather. Good thing he had his back up PJ's waiting for him at home.












2 comments:
How sweet...Baylor has a crush. As for Silas waiting to wear long sleeves...I've seen that boy in long sleeves and long pants all summer long. Who is he kidding? :)
Remember Jacoby and Adam!
Post a Comment