But here in the final strech... I am scared. I am scared for our country. I am scared not only for what happens within it's borders but what might happen all over the world based on our election. Other countries are watching, other countries are laughing (and I am not just saying that... we know people in other countries that have told us so).
I do not like to open my blog to contriversial topics, because I know that I have a wide range of people who check on us Joneses. But when I found this today, it spoke volumes with so few words. And it sums up my feelings right now.












6 comments:
Amen sister! I have debated the posting issue too but when I can get the right words together I plan on it.
We are in desperate times. We must pray for our country.
What could be more important than a life? nothing!
p.s. on a lighter note...loved the dress up pics! ya'll are so crazy. what a fun party! i want to have one next year!
"Without life, there is no choice." amy chick
Amen.
I vote for life, liberty, our troops, my wallet, the future of my child, for less government intervention, lower taxes, strong defense, supreme court justices that interpret not legislate, the 2nd amendment to the constitution which gives me the right to bear arms as a citizen....etc., etc., etc I could go on and on. You go girl! Margie
Amen. I think it's time for us quiet ones to speak out. Sometimes it's the loudest people who are not heard and the silent ones who are respected the most. (that makes total sense in my head...not so sure in type)
~H
I am right there with you and I have struggled with the same things on my blog. That picture speaks volumes.
Post a Comment