Well, who am I to say no to a door that God opened for my little boy who had his prayers answered. Brent and Baylor have been invited by the staff at Chosen Children's Ministries to help throw a Christmas Party at the orphanage in December (also where we sponsor 2 kids) and to deliver much needed meals to the local villages through the churches that have been planted by CCM.
Am I scared, a little... but more in awe about my son getting to see God answer not only his request to travel and do missions in another country, but also to see how God uses this trip in my little boy's life. He will never be the same!
\












6 comments:
That's awesome, Ashley! What an amazing opportunity! :) Cherri
That is amazing. What a wonderful son (and husband) you have.
That is really cool!! Ruth (FTC)
That is wonderful news!! Such a sweet boy always! His prayer for such a big journey in life and spirituality is heart warming to hear; can't wait to hear how this trip makes him closer in his walk with Christ.
Thanks for sharing such wonderful news!!
That is awesome!
WOW, I will be praying for them, and MOM!! God does answer prayers.
Took my breath away, and I type with with tears
Post a Comment