I could tell you that I gave it to Brent and he acted like it was no big deal, but that it was cool and sweet for his son to think he would enjoy it. THEN I could tell you that he has spent every waking minute playing this game since Monday. That he has used the words "I am going to clean up downstairs" in an effort to sneak in some "tournament time". I could tell you that he let the kids stay up until 9PM last night watching him play and every time he walks in the door he disappears downstairs because the game beckons him.
I could tell you... HIS NAME IS BRENT... HE HAS A PROBLEM... IT IS BASS FISHING FOR THE Wii.
Happy Father's Day!
This is Brent so engrossed in locating fish that he has no idea I am taking his picture.
This is a picture of our TV with Brent catching said fish.












3 comments:
OK. I have to say it. The only thing worse than having a husband who watches people weigh fish on TV is having a husband who catches virtual fish on TV. You win.
ok so the pic of Brent, looks like he's been up way into the night. I guess he's pulling an all nighter like me in my gaming days.
Diagnosis: Nintendo Eye (aka Sticky Eye)
Coined by one Shawn H. to label that look one gets when one has not blinked in 30 minutes from staring at the Nintendo.
Prescription: Hide both Wii remotes for a day or so. Blinking will resume eventually.
Post a Comment