Sunday, June 8, 2008

Florida Fun

We made it... we spent a day sitting in the sand and the sun. I will try to post photos tonight. I am sure I will have stories as Brent already has a sunburn streak where his trunks started out up high and worked their way down lower through the day.Fun stuff!

This is how we roll...


This is how it began at 7:30 AM



4 comments:

Shawn said...

If I put my ears up to your blog, can I hear the ocean? Ho hum...guess I'll have to settle for the neighborhood pool.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

Looks like everyone is having fun!! Where in Florida are you? Have a safe and exciting vacation!!

Many hugs,
Tammy & Kayleigh

jam'n bell said...

Looks like fun, fun, fun!!!!

The Rivers Family said...

The sand is so white! I am just a little jealous - ok a lot jealous. C hates sand. I will have to live vicariously through your photos.