This was all her... and she did not want to get out of it.
Friday, you could tell the kids were done with the sand, with the water, with the sun. I got a few good pics of them bugging the fire out of us under the umbrellas. It was a good thing that we had our nephew Jackson's 2nd birthday party to go to, because they were done. We went to Bubba and Julie's house for the celebration ( and my camera battery had given out) but I did get a video of us singing to him. I think it freaked him out a little, but then again it does me too and I am going on 30+ times of having to sit through that song with everyone starring down at you.
That's all folks... THE END
Just for an added laugh... I have to blog about it, but it still has me in a deep quandary. As we were driving home yesterday somewhere in North Florida/ South Alabama we pulled into a gas station to do a diaper change. We decided to let all the boys out to pick a drink. As we were unloading a woman (I THINK) pulled up (again I think... it looked like it used to be a car) jumped out of her car, slammed the door and exclaimed... "I KIDNAP ME SOME BOYS" and stood there as we just stared at her (?) trying to see if she were serious/joking/crazy enough to be serious/ or just plain crazy. Like I said... bloggable, but still has us going HMMMMM. She walked away "Har-har-haring" So we just got out of town... quick!
Maybe tomorrow when Blogger is cooperating I will post a few mugs of some of our accomplices this week. I try not to post photos of other people's kids... but I might just do a few so you can see their fun.












2 comments:
Always nice when vacation is long enough that you are all ready to return home!
Love the title! It gave me a much needed, good, hard laugh!
Kim
Post a Comment