I have got nothing for you. I have random video's of my kids from last week. I have family beach photos, and I have thoughts on a Father's Day post that I was in the middle of writing when Brent got on the computer and deleted it by accident. He told me tonight he was still looking for that post, so I am going to have to start all over (at some point).
This week has been "off to the races" for us.(I thought things were slow and easy in the summer) Baylor is attending Line Drive University (a baseball camp) this week and enjoying it. The mommmy, and three other siblings are not. Since the camp is all the way in Cool Springs (a 30ish minute drive) we drive there to take him and "fiddle faddle" around until he is done. Camp is about 3.5 hours and a lot of time to "fiddle faddle" with a 5, 3, and 1 year old. I also learned that giving your 5 and 3 year old their own water bottle on the ride is not a good idea unless you like to frequent every bathroom establishment that exists in Cool Springs. I have gotten a lot of random (normally useless) errands run though and know all the back roads from Franklin to Cool Springs.
Maybe tomorrow I will have something interesting to talk about.












No comments:
Post a Comment