In honor of our Embassy Day ONE year ago today, here are the pictures that so many of you love. Before going to the Embassy... And then as a new American...
When my day comes you know I'm totally copying this. American flag...check, cute little Independence Day headband...check, camera....check. Adorable baby girl for photo shoot...no check :(
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
3 comments:
When my day comes you know I'm totally copying this. American flag...check, cute little Independence Day headband...check, camera....check. Adorable baby girl for photo shoot...no check :(
I do think these are some of the cutest pictures from the beginning! thanks for sharing again!
Tiff
Sweet Girl!!!! Love the pics.
Have fun at the beach.
Post a Comment