Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday


This picture was taken back in June... but I just received it last week. I love it. It is of the Gregory family clan. My brother, his wife, and son live in Destin and the rest of us live here. We do not get to see them that often, but we love them with all our hearts.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

BeautifuL! And I love that little Miss has just a tiny hint of pink. I would have done that too. :-)

Our Family said...

Love the pic! Beach pics are always so fun. Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

I love it...what a good looking family.

TheOilHippie said...

That is an awesome picture of all of you.

Tera said...

Oh, I LOVE the photo! It is absolutely beautiful!

I saw your note at my blog about Emma's doll. I lost your email address when my computer crashed. Email me and I will send the info. :) jason and tera (at) gmail dot com

God bless.