
Can you guess which one was me in this preschool picture?
NO?
Let me help. I am the little girl dressed like a hussy with her belly showing, AND holding Superman's hand. What exactly was that... MOM? Because it looks like a clown colar gone wrong. Or maybe it would have been better paired with a Tropical CanCan skirt and a fruit hat. Really? I wore that to school, like where I painted, and colored, and napped? And I DO remember napping because the girl on my right told me a scary story about a china doll and that is why to this day my china dolls are in boxes, taped and sealed in the attic.
Funny enough. I remember these kids, very specifically. Just from looking at the picture I remember 8 (maybe 9) of the kids names. And I remember that blanket Margaret is holding, and I remember that David had the biggest outie belly button I had ever seen. I wonder where they all are now?












7 comments:
It just happens to be a halter top and shorts, everybody wore them. I even wore them when I was little. Funny you remember everything else, but you don't remember that. You and Mende had matching tops, cute, not unlike the matching THRILLER outfits you had in middle school. We really need a picture of that. ha ha ha!
I hope you never raised your arms in class for anything. Just the slightest of slippage would've given everyone more of you than they bargained for!
Next year, I think for halloween you should do a flashback out fit and do this one. It's fabulous.
That is a VERY interesting shirt! I am really speechless! Have a fun weekend!
Precious!
But I noticed you didn't mention any memories of your teacher?
Hmmm....
That is so cute! You had great hair even back in the day! Nice torso too...(giggle).
~H
I have a similar outfit picture....only my belly hung WAY over the shorts....and I had on a great big cowboy hat. Not sure what look I was trying to achieve. You however look as great as always....=)
Post a Comment