Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picture Day

Yesterday was picture day at MDO. I figured by the time they got there their hair would be a mess (we are trying to overcome a haircut malfunction) or they would have gotten something all over them. So I propped them up outside for a few before we left for school. My two babies, they grow up so fast!





And my favorite... Silas is the sweetest, most compassionate, loving, sensitive 3 year old I have ever met (at least where his Sissy is concerned).

10 comments:

Mommy said...

If you don't frame that pic I'm going to. When people ask who they are I'm going to claim them as my own. That is precious!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to cry and laugh in the same moment. I love the pictures. That's my Silas, I would love to think that I had something to do with all that lovin nature. Just a thought...

McMurrays said...

Love these pics. . my favorite yet! The jumber on Eliza is just darling. . where did you get it?
The picture of the two of them is too adorable for words.

Stephanie said...

they are so good. I love them.

Shawn said...

These are precious. How beautiful is she in that green???

jam'n bell said...

She is so into those smiles! And Mr. Silas was very into his during the photo session.

He does love his little sis a lot! He talks about her in class all the time...more than he does about Callan or Baylor.

Tonya Lee said...

Ashley, those are gorgeous. Obviously, the kids always are but I was referring to the awesome pics! Well shot sister!

Jessica said...

SUPER precious...and not only could you be a professional writer...you could be a photographer too! Got any openings? :-)

Tera said...

Oh honestly...could these photographs be any sweeter? What beautiful children. And, what beautiful shots, Ashley...you are quite the photographer!

Have a wonderful weekend and God bless.

Anonymous said...

"Oh my goodness" (Josie's fave saying right now) we must be telepathic...Josie and Eliza have the same clothes...all the time! I just bought that outift last week...those fall colors look great on our girls!!!! Margie