I know I have asked for this before... but this time it is more legit!
A friend of a friend (my friend being M), Courtney Marler, is a photographer in Murfreesboro. And when I say photographer, I mean AMAZING ARTIST who captures not just a child but a story (and that is just from me seeing her work and not meeting her or working with her).
Anyway, on her blog, she did a contest. We sent in a picure of our little spook, and now she is asking for votes. The spook with the most votes wins a photo session and story board... I would love to do this with Eliza (really with all the kids, because she is amazing). So, please vote... there are some precious ones on there... but for me to win, you have to vote for TINKERBELL!
Courtney Marler's Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
You're right there were some cute ones, but little Eliza is an absolute doll...she is so photogenic and so happy all the time! My vote has been submitted and good luck. Email me and let me know if she wins. Have a great weekend.
Tammy
I voted:) Hope she wins!
You got my vote ... She is gorgeous.
Too cute! She's got my vote;
Your Georgia cousin,
Lynda
I voted - and passed it on to some of my friends to vote too! I hope Tinkerbell wins! Carole
Post a Comment