I know I am behind... I kind of forgot I had some pictures from Thanksgiving/Christmas. You see my brother, Julie and Jackson have to split their time between the two families because they live in Florida, we live in Tennessee and Julie's family is in Texas. So this year was our year for Thanksgiving. I really enjoyed them being here and I think they got to stay longer than they would have had it been Christmas. They were here a week and we got to spend a few different times with them.
Here is my little nephew Jackson... he is a lover man! He just hugged on Eliza. He loved seeing the boys and just watched and copied everything they did!
The Thanksgiving Entertainment courtesy of Gandie.

Here is Nommie and her Eliza... very cute picture!

All that Thanksgiving excitement can wear a girl out. One minute she was talking and playing, the next... fast asleep.

Now onto... Christmas Presents. We paid my brother back and got Jackson a pop up Diego tent similar to the Bob the Builder he got Baylor when he was 2.

Silas loves opening presents now!

Callan, so proud of his GI Joe... boy I need to log the hours of how long he plays with this.

Do you see that grin... Baylor got a Chocolate Lab Webkin. He is obsessed with them... LOVES THEM... and he had this one on his wish list!

Look at that face! Oh... this is just the start for her this year... IT IS GOING TO BE FUN! Eliza got the cutest little markers for preschoolers that do not have lids, do not dry up and are like a weeble wobble character.

And finally, because I know he reads my blog loyally... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!
No comments:
Post a Comment