I do believe we have a daredevil on our hands... as she has fallen several times and it has yet to deter her.
The chair in the office.
The steps...her personal fave.
Brothers bunk bed
Brothers motorcycle
Bathroom stool ( although in the kitchen for cooking help)
Kitchen table
The look I get if I take her off her climbing adventure.












7 comments:
I am so thankful we don't have steps and my dining chairs have no rungs because Miss Sabrina is a monkey too. Good luck keeping her on the ground!
Girl Gabbie is a daredevil too! Seriously she will climb on something, fall, cry, and climb right back up again. It is tiring. All we do is chase her around and she is running now so we are more worn out than ever. Good luck!
WOW!! She is a climber. She is keeping you busy.
We get the same fact when we take Reese away from what he does not like as well.
Kinda humorous she will do all that, but not walk.
Hope she stays safe!
Man she reminds me of CiCi. Can't walk a step, but climbs EVERYTHING!!!
What a pitiful, yet adorable face! And who was it that blogged early on about how quiet-and-plays-by-herself your little angel was??? Looks like one happy little girl exploring her world! Maybe Santa should look into a trampoline for soft landings :) Carole
I have one of those too. That little face looks very similar to one I see on a daily basis.
Must be something in the H2O down there...Josie climbs everything...loves, loves, loves steps and screams when you make her stop the "stairmaster". Our dr. calls her a "risk taker".....makes me a nervous wreck! Margie
Post a Comment