Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well... look-y there!




It is my blogoversary!!! WOW, what a year it has been. 1 year ago today, I started this blog to use my pent up energy and nervousness about the position we were in during our adoption in a positive direction. I wanted Eliza to know what we were going through someday and I wanted to be able to share with my family and friends ( and stranger-friends) the ups and downs, highs and lows, and joy and sorrow of our adoption.

I sat back and lurked on blogs for a long time and even tried to start one on a couple of occasions, some of you were my inspiration to jump in and do it. It has been fun... sometimes an obsession... but fun. Things in my house are not just for fun for us anymore, they are blogable moments!

I hope you have enjoyed being a part of our lives, and I hope there will be many more blogoversaries to come.

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

I truly enjoy reading your blog. I have enjoyed getting to "know" you. I too lurked for a long time.

Happy Blogoversary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, it was worth all the tears, all the stress and all the sleepless nights. She is an angel sent from Heaven to be adored and spoiled, just like her brothers! Love, Nommie

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

I've enjoyed your blog, Ashley! I'm lucky enough to have met you a couple times in real life and know that you are just as sweet and sincere as your blog portrays! I hope you keep up the posting! See you soon, I hope! :)

Tricia said...

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY, Girl!!! :)

Your family is PRECIOUS & I've enjoyed following along!

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats on your year Anniversary!!

Mommy said...

I've already told ya but I'll tell ya again...Happy Blogoversary!

Happy said...

WooHoo!! The bloggy world is pretty cathartic isn't it? And, you 'meet' some cool people!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogversary Ashley! I am so glad we had the opportunity to meet you on one of our trips to Guatemala. You truly are as sweet as your blog portrays!! I enjoy reading when I get time....it's tough to find any since Kayleigh is such a busy little girl. I'm sure you can relate. :) You have a beautiful family and I look forward to continue reading and of course seeing pictures. What a Merry Christmas this will be!!!!

Tammy (Kayleigh's Mommy)