Saturday, November 17, 2007

On to other things

I'm sure you were tired of the puke post... so I will move it on along.

Here is a photo I just love! I wish he would smile like this with his eyes (and not *ahem* with his finger) when I am trying to take a posed shot. He got a new hat... with a favorite superhero. I love how everything he loves... he wants to be or do or have when he grows up. That is his phrase of choice right now. Tonight he said... "I do not want to be King when I grow up, I be a Ninja."



I will try to catch up tomorrow... I have Karate testing and awards, and Community Field Trip coming at-cha.

Also... I am playing around with a new title... I feel like since Eliza is good and home now, and it is about her brothers too, perhaps it should change... if you have any suggestions feel free to chime in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My suggestions:

Three Men and a Little Lady

With Six you Get Eggrolls (I love that Doris Day movie)

That's all I've got for now!
Heather

Anonymous said...

what about the Jones Journal. I said if I start a blog, I'd probably only do it weekly, so ours would be the Weekly Weaver.

Bobbi said...

I like the Three Men and a Little Lady idea!! But, the one you have now is good too. I love the new little photo!

Silas is a doll, but I kinda like the other one;>)

Hope everyone is healthy!

Anonymous said...

Jones,Party of 6...carole