I hate when my friends get sick... and I mean sick...
I have one friend who just got home from the hospital. She had twins in August and has had backpain since... thinking it was just run of the mill backpain she has let it go. This past weekend... it could go no more she went to the ER on Friday night and discovered it was her gallbladder. It was removed Saturday... she then struggled with fever and such. She is now home, but I am sure too exhausted to care for the twins and for her 2 big kids.
And also my friend who shall remain nameless at this point. She will be in the hospital this Thanksgiving suffering from SEVERE Hyperemesis (vomiting related to pregnancy). She has been sick for weeks and is literally at the end of her rope. I can not tell you when she has kept something down at all. They are trying to treat her and everything they have tried is not working. She has 3 children at home who are very scared for their mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Your poor friends. Praying for them both to be healthy soon. I was very sick when I was pregnant, but not that sick.
On another note, look at Eliza walk!! YEAH for her. Love her hair!!
Post a Comment