
We took a family day today. Brent has a few vacay days left and none of the boys had school today (Election Day), so we had a family day... kind of.
Brent and Baylor got up this morning at 4:30 and went deer hunting. They evidentally had a blast and Bay loves it. They were home by 9:30 and we all got ready and headed to town for lunch out and a movie. We decided to check out "The Bee Movie". I have to give it my 2 thumbs up. I did not get to see all of it as Eliza had a fit that the stanger boy next to us would not share his popcorn, so we had to take a walk. It is rated PG but we could not really decide why, other than a very angry boyfriend. Anyway... I recommend it. Jerry is hillarious and said last night on Leno or Letterman that he auctually made it for adults... that he had no idea that kids would enjoy it.
I do see trouble in my future though with our littlest angel. When the movie was over, lots of people clapped. Eliza sitting in my lap, stood up, turned around, dropped her pacie, and smiled from ear to ear at all the people she thought were clapping for her. I know that we always let her think that she steals the show, but I think we have a future DIVA on our hands.(If you could have seen her expression... it was kind of like WHAT? What did I do that was so wonderful... because I am sure I could do it again?)












2 comments:
We went to the movies with the family. It was busy with Reese, but movie theater popcorn was our savior too. Then, we dumped out the popcorn out, and he used it as a drum. It was busy, but lots of fun.
Sounds like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment