Last year was hard... last year we did not know if or when our daughter was coming home. We did not know if or when we would get to visit her again and we all felt like there was a little hole in our celebrations... this year, let's just say WE ARE BLESSED AND WE ARE THANKING GOD FOR ALL HE HAS BLESSED US WITH!
OH I CANNOT WAIT... LET THE FUN BEGIN!
First stop... a new tradition I started this year (copying my friend Amy). Everyone gets Christmas pajamas on Thanksgiving night to wear as often as they like (washing when I can steal them away) and we enjoy them all month long. Here they are in the PJ's... ( check out sister thinking that she has to stand in the pictures too)
Tomorrow's agenda: Preschool Ministry Luncheon... Preschool Choir performance... Children's choir performance ( and we are missing an extended family Christmas luncheon)












2 comments:
That is a great picture!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PJ's! They are all so cute!
Post a Comment