Say hello to my little friend...
Since OH... I don't know, October I have taken a liking to coffee. Not so much coffee really because I think coffee taste terrible, but the warmth of it is heavenly and the creamers... YUM. This was actually Brent's gift from my mom and dad, but I will have to say it helps get me up in the morning. You see you pop in a single serving little cup thingy, put your cup underneath and poof you have a fresh cup of coffee. No finding the filters in the pantry no measuring of coffee, no pot spilling. Just push the button and a minute later you are in warm creamer heaven.
Then there are these beauties. I really do love them...
the thing is I do not know if I will ever get to sit in them. I had to make a seating chart schedule yesterday so that the boys fighting over them would stop. They rotate the days and each of them get to sit in the chairs 4 times a week... and on Sundays the chairs get a rest! They are very happy with their schedule though and even the 2 year old is content to sit at the table alone on his non stool day. Hey, at least it is not a daily battle over who gets to sit next to Eliza anymore. The one left without the stool gets the joy of being next to baby sister.
And finally... the joy of my evenings.
WE bought this as a FAMILY gift for the BOYS. I believe I got "hoo-dooed". As if Duck Season, Deer Season, Dove Season, Goose Season, Turkey Season weren't enough now there is Cabella's Big Game Hunter Season. I won't reveal how many HOURS my hubby has already clocked in playing this game but he has enjoyed the thrill of bear hunting in Canada and animals I did not know existed in Africa. When I went to bed last night he was playing in the ice and snow of somewhere remote I am sure.
The boys LOVE it... even Callan the 4 year old can hang with Bay on Lego Star Wars and he has never really been into gaming.












1 comment:
My sister brought her Wii with her over Christmas and we played it FOREVER. We are sooo getting one. I was sore the next day from playing!! It was a lot of fun and Cade loved it. We'll wait for a couple months and buy one when you don't have to camp out for 3 days to get it!
Post a Comment