This was Silas LAST YEAR as soon as he was wheeled (in a big wagon) onto the stage and he saw me sitting there.

This was this year... he was so sweet. He has been talking himself into being big and "singing on the stage" for several weeks now. I hesitated and questioned if I should wave and let him see me... but he found us. This is him looking for his Nommie to see if she came. (I think if given the chance Silas would pack a bag and go live with Nommie, that boy LOVES his Nommie)
This is BIG BOY, Callan. He had his own memorized part. He was the R in ChRistmas. He had to say in front of all the parents and on a microphone "R is to receive Him, what each of us must do". He too was SOOO proud.
After the performance, each of the classes had a party for the kids with all kinds of goodies. It was comical running from one class to the other feeling like I gave each child their fair share ( Nommie and Daddy too).
This is Nommie and Callan. PRECIOUS. Hey Nommie... I sure hope I will be this beautiful when I am a Nommie 5 times over.












3 comments:
How sweet. I agree Nommie looks pretty young and attractive for a Nommie.
Just wanted to pop in to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Oh Silas, you still look smoochable even when you're crying!
And, I agree with you Ashley about Nommie...she is a very pretty lady!
Enjoy your Christmas with your baby girl. God bless.
Know how you feel. I, too, was proud seeing Callan up on that stage reciting his speech. Can you just send him back to my class????
Post a Comment