If you are in town and want to see an AWESOME, spirit filled Christmas Concert... feel free to stop by.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Ashley...sounds like a great concert!! I am so excited about your painting...how cool is that? I can't wait for you to get it! I like your little Praise Baby sticky...Emma loves Praise Baby...I clicked on your sticky and I did not know that there was a Christmas one! :0 Uh oh...maybe Emma will get one additional gift...
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
1 comment:
Hello Ashley...sounds like a great concert!! I am so excited about your painting...how cool is that? I can't wait for you to get it! I like your little Praise Baby sticky...Emma loves Praise Baby...I clicked on your sticky and I did not know that there was a Christmas one! :0 Uh oh...maybe Emma will get one additional gift...
God bless.
Post a Comment