Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa Parade

My mom gave me this idea... Santa through the years. I think my kids will always be subject to the Santa picture.

Our first Christmas with a child. Baylor my BIG boy. He was only 4 months old in this picture.If I remember correctly he also had a full diaper but there was no way I was getting out of line.

I wish I had done better with a picture. Baylor was obviously having no part and I was laughing hysterically... did not know they thought it was a good time to SNAP.

Baylor's last Christmas alone... he was all about Santa this year.


Two brothers for Christmas. My mom was with me and insistant that they wear PJ's. So we went into a store, bought them, changed them and went for the picture. My brother says it was torture that we would do that. I say... all in good cheer.


My favorite! The photo elf was surprised that I even wanted this... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I want a copy for everyone.


Along comes baby brother Silas. Callan now understood that the big man was important and musterd up enough courage to stand there.



This year, I was all prepared for a screaming Silas. Instead he froze... no smile, no expression... just froze.




That brings us to this year. All four of my angels. Eliza was not thrilled ( who could blame her) but that is what makes it so special.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess it just goes to show that Santa doesn't traumatize kids forever no matter what they looked like then! At least you got them near Santa. And priceless pictures to prove it. We did the driving tour of that place near Nommie on Friday nite - beautiful by the way! When Santa tried to hand mine a candy cane, she was pulling backwards like he was gonna snatch her away and keep her! Hugs & Kisses! Carole

Anonymous said...

Hey, someday you'll be glad Nommie pushes those Santa pictures. Nommie

Sonja said...

I love this post. Great idea. My favorite? callan screaming. I love to see bad santa photos..... always gives me a smile!

Happy said...

Aw, how sweet. They're all in little red outfits. You have very handsome children!!

Darcy said...

Love seeing all the Santa pictures and how your family has grown. I can't wait until our sweet little girl can join our boys in the Santa pic. The pink wait is killing me.
Your kids are so adorable.
Darcy McMurray (FTC)

jam'n bell said...

Love it, love it, love it! Great idea on this post.
Jacob once sat on Santa's lap and he was fine with it, but Noah never has until this year. Why we never did, who knows? I think maybe it was the thought of getting in that long line. Now they have their very own "PA" Santa and see him every time they see their GrandMA.