Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Already Over?

It is the day after Christmas and the boys are already over the spirit of kindness and giving. These things were heard in the Jones home well before 8:30 AM.
* You get on my nerves.
* Get away from me I do not like being in the same room with you.
* What are we doing today? It is SOOOO boring.
* Can I just go to school (Mom's Day Out) I hate it when I just have to stay home.

You would never guess that they had just been spoiled beyond belief and had toys and activities "out the WAZOO".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Thank you for sharing those because my darling babies are going through a rough patch in their relationship. Catalina likes to boss Gus around and Gus (20 months) is at the point where he wants to tell her to stop, but he can't quite communicate it the way he wants to, so he just pulls her hair or pinches her. I guess I'm lucky that it's not biting, but it's very frustrating and makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong. So, I'm glad to have a reminder that sibling rivalry (and other little comments like, you're getting on my nerves) are universal!!

jam'n bell said...

Sounded like our day here as well, but I nixed it with, "If you cannot get along, you'll both be grounded from playing with the Wii".

Teachers at Mom's Day Out always like hearing that kids miss their teachers.