Nommie made them all big Santa Sacks to put their toys in... they LOVED it.
We also broght the family gift with us to the boys. We gave them a Wii. I knew Nommie had gotten Bay some games and I did not want him to just be in limbo so we brought it on. It was a hit (that is until in the repackaging of the Wii to bring it home... mommy bent the Wii sports game that came with it. I am in process of trying to fix it, but I see a new Wii sports game in our future).
Nommie said the boys waited patiently the whole time they were there, but as soon as we walked in the door, they wanted to see what was in their sacks.
Baylor, very excited over the Wii. Silas giving a cheese grin... he has no concept (only that he was about to open something)
Eliza and all her goodies. She got a shopping cart, the Lucy doll from PBK, a wooden high chair that was mine as a little girl (for her doll), a musical tea set, and Nommie made her an outfit.
I know this picture is not clear, but Silas loved his real light up light "saver". He also got a Imaginext Castle and a Spider Man match game.
Callan is our true toy lover. He got all kinds of GI Joes and a caravan jeep as well as the Imaginext Jungle... he played with it forever. He has the best imagination.
Baylor is Webkin obsessed... so Nommie got him one. AND it is the Pet of the Month. WHO KNEW???
He also was so excited about his new games. We had to set up the Wii immediately.
We all got in on the Wii action. We bowled, boxed, hunted and made our own Wii- Mii's.












No comments:
Post a Comment