We had a pretty busy weekend with the Annual Christmas Parade and both the Preschool and Children's Choir Performances.
Eliza loved the parade. At first she just stared in shock at all the noise and movement, but by the end she thought it was a grand thing. She waved at every person that waved in our direction (and she loved a sucker too... see her licking her lips)

I was afraid Callan might faint at the astronaut... it really was cool.

Here is our crew... the Dodd family invited us to stand with them at the Fire Hall. We even got a tour by Mr. Jon's brother the firefighter.

Onto the musical. I did not want to post other people's kids, so I will show mine intent in song, and really working hard on those motions that go with it- HA!

And the Children's Musical... I picked this picture purposely because you really cannot make out any faces. I tried to capture as many as I could up there so I would document how big the choir is. I did not catch the whole stage but I am sure you get the idea. It was a really good performance from the ones I have seen. SWEET SHOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment