We interrupt this jog down memory lane to ask for packing volunteers. We leave in about 36 hours and I cannot EVEN entertain the thought of packing. Even Baylor is beginning to get concerned at my lack of even dragging out the packing recepticles.
I have the hardest time knowing what to pack for the beach. We usually end of not wearing 1/2 of it because we are in our swimsuits or comfy clothes... but the idea of packing for Me, Bay, Callan, Silas, Eliza (and Brent) just sends me to the Reeces BIG cups.
Back to regular programming.
OH and FFF is Disorderly Conduct or Messy Spaces... not that this is a have to kind of thing, post whatever you want for your fave foto... I just think the challenge is sometimes fun. I imagine mine will be pics of the mess we make packing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
so glad you posted the theme for FFF, i was just about to email and ask what it was! seriously i need to be doing something other than worrying about blog themes! good luck with the packing!
I would come supervise :)
Post a Comment