Long story short, it is VBS week here and naps are a daily requirement for Mommy and the 2 little ones. I just need 10 minutes (or 30 whatever they will give me) to unwind and close my eyes. Silas, I guess, is too keyed up to sleep. He goes to his room, but after a few minutes is tempted to play. This is new for him. He is my compliant child and has not really entertained the thought of even getting out of bed much less playing while he is supposed to be sleeping.
Today after we got home from VBS we ate a quick lunch and I took the little ones to bed quickly because Nommie, Bubba, Julie and Jackson were going to come by for a little while. I thought Silas was asleep because he was quiet, but when Eliza woke up I discovered that he had been playing the whole time so I banished him back to bed. I left him up there for a little while, but soon told Nommie she could go get him up (because I promised him she would). Now remember, Silas is my hat and pajama loving child. He only will lay in his bed if he has PJ's on, and sometimes we change PJ's 10 times a day. In fact, we have been working hard on him being able to put PJ's on all by himself because I am SO OVER the changing of the PJ's... ANYWAY...
Mom goes to get him up and he is wearing not 1, not 2, not 3, not even 4 or 5, but 7... count them... 7 pairs of PJ pants at the same time... one on top of the other!!!
OH I WISH I HAD A PICTURE. He told Nommie not to tell me ( I don't know why) but it was too priceless not to share. I guess he has the ability to do PJ pants by himself now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
which ones were on top? Superman?
That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment