Thursday, March 27, 2008

BUSTED

So... it is 8:40 PM ( The boys go to bed at 8 and tonight they went a little earlier because we all start to get moody by the end of the week). I am settling in to do a little "veg out" and I hear some rukous upstairs. I figure it is trouble because Bay had already been down once to tell me Silas was all over the place. I grabbed my camera... just in case... because it is moments like these that I want to remember as funny... not upsetting.
I get upstairs, locate the noise, round the corner, and find...


The conversation goes...

Mom: Busted!

Bay: *HE* said he needed help, *I* was just helping him, *I TOLD* him to get in bed.

Mom: It is past bedtime, what did he need help doing?

Silas: A Mohawk!

Mom: Everybody back in bed... it is not time for mohawks (threaten, threaten, threaten, kiss, kiss, goodnight)

Bay: Why did you have your camera? Are you going to blog this?

2 comments:

jam'n bell said...

Cute moment!
Where did he get the idea of a mohawk?

Mommy said...

Funny! We have those moments at my house with J. I love his comment about the blog. Hehe.