Sunday, March 2, 2008

CATCH UP!

I have been too busy living here lately to be blogging.
Friday my brother and sister-in-law decided kind of last minute that they wanted to drive up for the weekend to visit (it was the boys Birthday party weekend). So they made the 8 (plus some with a toddler in tow) hour trip from Florida by leaving home at 4:00 AM to get here by lunch on Friday. Because we do not get to see them enough my parents came too, so we could all spend time together. We all bunked up and stayed together for the weekend here... that is all 6 adults and 5 kids. It was great and I really enjoyed the time with them here. Usually we only get short visits where we drive to my parents for the day or they stop by for a few hours, but this was TIME TOGETHER and I LOVED IT! I was sad to see them go home today because I know it will be at least June before we see them again and my nephew is so on the verge of being able to talk your head off, by the time we see him again he will be a jabber jaws, singing sam, and Pete the parrot. Julie... if you do not get him his own vacuum, let me know I will bring him one. He is your personal "ROOM-BA".

Saturday we had a combined party for Callan and Silas because they like it that way...because since they have it together we spluge a little. This year we had a JUMP ZONE birthday with 25 of their little friends. They had a blast and we all left exhausted... I have way too many pictures to share so I will pick a few good ones. It really is hard to catch them still when there is so much fun to be had.

This is Mommy and her soon to be 3 year old who was so upset that he could not have his Nemo cupcake cake immediately that he did not have a good time at his party.

Baylor and Cade taking Jesse for a ride

Callan, about the only time I caught him though the plastic on one of the jumpies... once there he was GONE and catching him still was impossible.

This is my dad and Jackson ( my nephew) going down one of the slides... I should have cropped it and closed in on it more but I wanted you to see the slides too.

This is how hot and sweaty you get about 10 minutes after your arrival.

This is sister having fun!

FINALLY the boy gets his cupcake!

And brother gets his voice changer cake topper.

And THIS boy knows how to eat some cake

Baby brother with all his loot

Callan says WOW... I got out good on this deal. Good thing Silas did not notice that Callan had about 8 more friends than him. It is times like this when I feel so thankful for friendships but so spoiled in stuff.


THANK YOU SO MUCH to our friends and family for joining in on our fun and to my family for helping it to run smoothly by taking care of kiddos and helping out. I have a picture of the whole gang but I am not sure how they all feel about hanging out on my blog so I won't post it.


And then there is this strange bit of info... if you go back in my archives to mid February last year you might remember that Baylor woke up one morning covered in severe hives. We have no idea why but we assumed it was from a bath product residue. One year later... for no reason whatsoever that we can discover... he did it again (with not a thing between then and now). He is heavy into the meds to keep the itching and swelling down, but I believe that we will be seeing someone about it this week that will not just give us more Benedryl and tell us he must have gotten into something he is allergic too.

2 comments:

jam'n bell said...

Severe hives? Sounds like me. Doctors prognosis? Eczema. The cause could be seasonal allergies or asthma. (we all know that this area is known for seasonal allergens). I was prescribes allergy medication: zyrtec.
Good luck in finding out it's cause. I know first hand how irritating it is.

jam'n bell said...

Yup, that's what my "hives" looked like.