
Now I am not a black and white Easter kind of person because I have always believed that one should appear to look like some form of Easter Egg on Easter. But here was my thoughts... I started with Eliza. I bought her a MUST HAVE dress a few weeks back and it is lavender. Now, I have a little bit of an obsession with blending ( aka matching) as a family for special occasions and Easter is one of them. I found some "wisteria" and green striped shirts for the boys. And I found Brent a shirt (that he agreed only to wear after I told him he would match his baby girl on her first official HOME Easter) it is lavender but also got him a snazzy tie that is purple and charcoal so he can wear it with black pants and look very studly. That leaves my dress. I went with the black and white because Brent will be wearing black pants. I bought it (knowing I can take it back) thinking that if I found a shrug sweater in lavender to go over my shoulders ( because chances are it will be 12 degrees, raining/snowing) it would make it appropriate for church. I CANNOT FIND A LAVENDAR SHRUG SWEATER. Ya'll tell me if you see one... I am on a mission. But also found a green one that might work since GREEN seems to be the color of the season and the boys have that green stripe in their shirts... but I really wanted something lavender... HELP!












4 comments:
you can tell i am a bored mom....i found a lavendar shrug & emailed it to you...i hope you find one before easter. if you need me to do anymore internet research for you just email me--- i am up such strange hrs with anderson the internet has become my friend-hahaha!! amy chick
I like the dress. I don't think you have to wear pastels on Easter or white shoes for that matter. I think I have something you can borrow...if you can figure out how to drape it. I haven't had said luck yet, but I am not a fashionista. I will bring it over this weekend so you can check it out.
I think even a white cardigan sweater would work, and maybe you could find a lavendar bracelet or necklace.
julie
Ashley, I LOVE it, wish I had time to shop and find something new for Easter! That is a darling dress!
betsy
Post a Comment