When checking my usual round of blogs today, I was struck by a bloger/adoption friends post. Many of you know that our hearts are forever connected to this country of our child's birth, you know that we feel burdened to help, you know our hearts are there. But I wanted to show you through your eyes... not just our hearts.
Tricia adopted her daughter from Guatemala just after we did. We followed each other along the way, and though I have never personally met Tricia... I KNOW HER HEART. She is working to sponsor children who cannot afford to go to school through Mayan Families, she is working to get these same families clean drinking water, she is working to help these family with essentials in life.
Please go here and open the eyes of your heart to see what they live in and with daily. Put yourselves in their shoes... IMAGINE life as they know it. How can we not do something?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
The visual is hilarious - I needed that laugh!!!
Thanks :)
I cannot wait to meet you one day, girl! And your precious family!
:)
Loving Guatemala!
Post a Comment