Sub title: The day I got upset with Brent for not taking me to Franklin on the 4th... again.
I really do not know what my issue is. I guess it is like living in Nashville and never going to the Grand Ol' Opry. We live right here near one of the most historic small towns and neatest little towns in the country and we never participate in their activities. You see my husband has lived here all his life and either it is old to him, he is over it, or he is just not that interested. I on the other hand have been begging him to take me to one of it's many Main Street adventures for almost 10 YEARS now. And on this 4th, I came up short again. I know, I know... I should just go myself. To know me is to know it is not about that anymore. I want my hubby to take me and you will probably see me complain and fuss until he decides to JUST TAKE ME.
Instead, we worked in the yard digging up rocks that our landscaper should have moved out of here when he graded the yard and redug/weeded the bed that I dug a few months ago but we let go so long we had to basically start over. The big kids enjoyed watching us and then playing in the sprinkler. We then went inside to clean up for Booms Day (courtsey of Bobby) 2008. That is when we discovered...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
don't feel so bad...you didn't miss much in downtown...nothing that would compare to interperative dance anyway!! she's a hoot!
Post a Comment