Subtitle: The day where I discover a dislike for an overcharging plumber and let Silas wear his PJ's to a birthday party.
First of all, Danny showed up bright and early to fix our hot water. It was the thermostat. And it looks like the previous plumber (who shall remain nameless) when he replaced the other heating element knew that the thermostat was bad and knew he'd soon be making another house call and charging us another leg, but did a quick fix so he could charge us twice. {But you see, we know people... and now we know you and if I were not blogging enough tonight I would write you a dear plumber letter so you would know that we are not appreciating you right now.} However, we are very grateful to Danny who not only fixed it no problem, he also noticed a sink leak on the way out, fixed it and let us keep our legs.
Silas and I headed out to a friend's birthday party at the park. Silas had already changed clothes 5 times (by 9AM) and I feel like I am breaking down.He cries daily about his clothes, and I cannot take it anymore. He begged to wear his Superman PJ's to the party (AT THE PARK) and I let him. It was a moment of weakness, but he had a blast in them and although I felt the need to justify his need to wear the PJ's he was one happy party goer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment