Baylor's Birthday is August 13th... 2 days after school starts back. For his Birthday all he has asked for is a Nintendo DS. He does not want a party, he just wants a DS. Brent and I were talking and it stinks that his birthday is right when school starts and he won't be able to enjoy his gift as much (We have family rules about playing computer games on school nights). So we decided he could go ahead and have it. Friday, we loaded up in the rain and went to Tar-jay for the much anticipated purchase of "THE DS" and the game NintenDogs.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"The better to hear you with, my dear"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Happy Anniversary
Brent and I got to have a date thanks to Nommie and Gandie coming to spend the night. We enjoyed a nice night out on the town and even saw one of the last girls Brent "dated" before me.( I say "dated" lightly... he had just met hung out with her at Summer Party and we met after school started back)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Black Belt Testing
Saturday was Baylor's testing for Level II Black Belt. He has been probationary for a few months now. This test takes him to the level where he is forever considered a Black Belt. I am so proud of his hard work.













1 comment:
That's my boy! He did so good. He should be very proud of his accomplishment.
Post a Comment